VR Park SOCIAL COMMITMENT.New Safety Measures - Same Amazing Experiences.
As predicted, the post-COVID-19 era comes with changes in all aspects of our lives, including our leisure time. As we welcome you back into our facility, VR Park is committed to providing you with a safe environment in alignment with the UAE COVID-19 safety protocols.
Our measures have changed, yes, but the fun, excitement, and wonderment, are all still there as per the VR Park standards that you have become accustomed to.
Our team is redefining our hygiene and safety standards, from ticketing methods to gaming measures. Your safety is our priority. And with this in mind, we have implemented a whole new hygienic system to create a healthy environment that will complement our different offerings. We are happy to see you, and we hope you make the most of our VR Park experiences!
General Health & Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Buying tickets online is required
- Keep a social distance of 2 metres apart
- Contactless payments are required
- Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people)
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within VR Park
- Please follow the supervisor instructions at all times
- 30% of the full capacity only will be admitted to the site
- No more than 4 persons are allowed per each activity/game
- Rigorous & regular sanitization and clearing routines at all touchpoints (including all touchable surfaces & items)
- Touchless Hand sanitizers are available.
- All items & tools which used as part of activities/games are sanitized after each use
- Ride surfaces, seats, belts are sanitized after each use
- VR glasses are sanitized after each use
- Staff will be wearing masks & gloves at all times
- Staff are subjected to regular temperature check
- Staff maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- All used cleaning & sanitization materials are approved by Dubai Municipality
Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries follow strict guidelines and rules of social distancing imposed by the Authorities in Dubai and the UAE, and have actively taken reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules and guidelines diligently to sustain a healthy and safe entertainment place in this unique environment. Your participation as well as the participation your family members in the attractions will be at your own risk and liability. Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries assume no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any personal injury, illness, death, damages or losses whatsoever resulting from your participation in the attractions.
* The above precautions will be changed in case of any new requirements from relevant authorities